Actions speak louder than words. 事实胜于雄辩。 |
Ducks know how to swim when they are born.鸭子天生会游泳 |
His flattery makes me sick. 他的恭维让我恶心。 |
I put on a bit of makeup. 我化一点妆。 |
It is no use doing What you like; you have got to like What you do. 不能爱哪行才干哪行,要干哪行爱哪行。 |
Natural abilities are like natural plants that need pruning by study. 天生的才干如同天生的植物一样,需要靠学习来修剪。 |
Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself. |
Tomorrow never comes. 我生待明日,万事成蹉跎。 |
Words can't express What I felt then. 无法用语言形容我当时的感受。 |
好心一定有好报。 A good deed is never lost. |
与其诅咒黑暗,不如燃起蜡烛. Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. |
天才是百分之一的天赋加上百分之九十九的勤奋. Genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety nine per cent perspiration. |
如果你怀疑自己,那你的立足点确实不稳固了. If you doubt yourself, then indeed you stand on shaky ground. |
国家之前进源于个人的勤奋,奋发,正直,正如国家之衰落由于个人的懒惰,自私,堕落. National progress is the sum of individual industry, energy and uprightness,as national decay is of individual idleness,selfishness and vice. |
好花终有凋谢时. The fairest rose is at last withered. |
我们不可能都成为英雄。总得有人在英雄们走过时坐在路边鼓掌。 We can't all be heroes. Somebody has to sit on the curb and elap as they go by. |
听到这个消息我感到很遗憾。 I'm sorry to hear that |
你能提前完成工作吗? Can you finish your work ahead of time? |
在每年的这个时候,伦敦寒冷而多雾。 It's cold and foggy in London at this time of the year. |
antibiotic n./a. 抗生素;抗菌的 |
compile vt. 编辑,编写 |
endow vt. 捐款,资助;赋予天赋 |
handbook n. 手册,便览 |
make sth. out 书写,填写;辨认,认出 |
partial a. 不完全的;偏袒的;偏爱的 |
renovation n. 修理,恢复 |
stroke n. 击;划;一笔;中风;击 |
whirl vt./vi. 使旋转;眩晕 |
英国哈德斯菲尔德华人社区 (Huddersfield Chinese) 是在英国注册的非盈利性组织网站,注册号:SC375780
网站服务资质:英国大学和学院招生服务中心(UCAS)编号:68847 英国签证移民署(OISC)编号:F201300767
Huddersfield Chinese © 2006 - 2023. All rights reserved. 网站已经正常运行 5755 天 (已超过 16 年) 关于英国哈德斯菲尔德华人社区 意见反馈
本站部分信息由互联网收集而来,版权归原创者所有,如果侵犯了你的权益,请通知我们,我们会及时删除侵权内容。 免责申明